3º Gather your documents
Your application should include supporting documents in order to be processed. Gather your documents ahead of time as you will need to legalise and translate them.
- Prospective students from EU member states or any other country having educational agreements with Spain should provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts for the last two academic years.
- A certified copy of the document that gives you access to university education in the educational system of origin.
- All other prospective students should submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts for the last two pre-university academic years (which must be legalized or backed by Apostille of the Hague)
- Evidende that your studies are recognised as equivalent to Spanish Bachillerato or evidende of having applied for such homologation.
- If the documents are in a language other than Spanish, then they must be translated.
- Info country by country
- Homologation of academic certificates
- Information on legalization, translation and certification.