2º Get in touch with your University
Contact the university you would like to attend to find out about admission criteria for international students.
It is essential to be aware of your future university’s admission criteria
- International students. University admission criteria may vary depending on their academic background and their country. You can check what type of student you are by clicking on the link below.
- Contact the university you would like to attend to find out about admission criteria based on the courses your origin and educational background.
- Find out whether the university recognises UNEDasiss accreditations. You may be expected to meet other university-specific criteria to be enrolled, so it would be a good idea to seek information about:
- Whether or not they will use UNEDasiss admission scores as found in the accreditation or use other calculation schemes. .
- Whether or not you should provide evidence of a Bachillerato modality (Modalidad de Bachillerato). You can check how to accredit Bachillerato Modality in Information country by country
- The minimum number of PCE subjects that you must take or pass. You might be required to sit the same subjects taken by Spanish students in the so-called EBAU exam.
- The existence of language accreditation requirements.
- For programmes with limited places, have a look at weighted score tables to find out which subjects may increase your chances of being enrolled.
- Be aware of previous cut-off scores for the programmes you are interested in, as this will help you gauge what is required of you.
- Be aware of the type of accreditation service you will need for your application. Find out more here.