1º Plan your application
For many university degrees you will need to take specific competency tests, so it is important that you begin your preparation.
- Learn more about the Specific Competency Tests, test contents and types of exams you will need to take.
- Remember important deadlines:
- Start dates for requesting UNEDasiss accreditation.
- Deadlines to request to take a PCE.
- Dates and locations to take tests.
- Start and finish dates for processing documents. These dates can be particularly complex if you need to validate your studies
- University pre-enrolment dates
- Find out about the legal procedures required to study in Spain by contacting the Spanish diplomatic offices in your country.