Contact: Closed 6 and 8 December
Email : email@example.com
- Telephone support (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 UTC+01:00).
- If you face any technical issues when submitting your UNEDassis application, please call +34 913 98 88 01. We are available on weekdays from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm (UTC+01.00)
Students who are going to study at UNED must contact the Student Service Center (CAE) to be served:
Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: + 34 91 398 6636. Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 pm. Friday from 9:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
Appointment Request (mandatory):
If you need to be attended in person, you must request an appointment through the following link. You have two types of face-to-face care:
- Attention in our office (Madrid, Spain)
- Attention by video call offered from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., local time in Spain (UTC + 01:00).
If you need to be attended in English or French, you must request your appointment by email to email@example.com
- Edificio Facultad de Educación
- C/ Juan del Rosal,14
- 28040-Madrid (Spain)
Getting there by bus:
- 82 - Moncloa - Barrio de la Fuentelareina
- 83 - Moncloa - Barrio del Pilar
- 133 - Plaza de Callao - Mirasierra
- U - Ciudad Universitaria - Juan del Rosal ? UNED
- F - Gta. Cuatro Caminos - C. Universitaria
- G - Ciudad Universitaria
- I - Ciudad Universitaria- Somosaguas
Bus stop: next to the Faculty of Psychology, UNED. Unavailable during school holidays.
Line 83 (Moncloa - Barrio del Pilar), Line 133 (Plaza del Callao - Mirasierra) and Line I (Ciudad Universitaria - Somosaguas).
Bus stop: The “Facultad de veterinaria” bus stops found on both sides of the N-VI motorway (autopista de A Coruña) and linked by a footbridge. UNED buildings can be seen from said stops.
Line 82 (Moncloa - Ciudad Puerta de Hierro) Line F and Line G (Cuatro Caminos - Paraninfo - Filosofía B).
Bus stop: next to the Faculty of Law (Facultad de Derecho), Complutense University